Signing forms with your Digital ID
- Identify the signature field in the form you want to sign and click it.
- Select your Digital ID in the list, if you only have one it will be selected by default. Click the “Continue” button.
- In the lower left corner of the screen that appears enter the password you set when you created your Digital ID.
- Click the “Sign” button in the lower right corner.
- You will be prompted to save the newly signed document. We recommend saving it to your Desktop or Downloads for easy access. If prompted to replace an exist file select “Yes” to overwrite the blank file you downloaded earlier.