Uploading your Insurance Card Information
- Visit https://kent.medicatconnect.com
- Once signed in, click the “Upload” tab in the top navigation list or you may also click the “Uploads” icon and link in the middle right of the page.
- Select the matching document name from the "Choose document you are uploading" drop down menu below. In this case, you want to select either “Insurance Card (Back)” or “Insurance Card (Front)”.
- Click "Select File" and then browse to where you saved your file and select it.
- The file must be smaller than 30 MB.
- If you are scanning documents, it's recommended to scan in greyscale or in black and white with a setting of 150 DPI to achieve a smaller file.
- Click "Upload".
- Repeat for the other side of your insurance card.
Please note, if you are uploading a PDF you downloaded from your insurance company it is likely that the insurance card will be just one single page. If this is the case for your insurance card, please upload the PDF for both the “Back” and “Front” documents above so that our records look complete.