Fall 2020 International Student Orientation
We look forward to welcoming all new, incoming international students to Kent State University. At this time we are working to redesign International Student Orientation in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
International Student Orientation is virtual! It includes recorded videos, live video sessions, and compilation of resources to help you transition to Kent State University. All international students who have been admitted for Fall 2020 and received either an I-20 or DS-2019 will be enrolled in a Blackboard course. The course will be available starting mid July, 2020.
How to get started:
- Log into Blackboard learn.kent.edu after Mid July, 2020
- Be sure to login using the same login information for Flashline
- If you have not logged into Flashline, please revisit step 2 from the Newly Admitted Students page
- Click on the "Courses" tab in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on "International Student Orientation Fall 2020"
- Follow the steps for your educational level: ESL, Undergraduate, or Graduate
- Need help navigating Blackboard? Click here for Blackboard Guides