Kent State Saxophone Day
Join us IN-PERSON on Nov. 20!
Participants will work with our faculty, hear performances and meet fellow saxophonists from around the country.
Who can attend? The Experience Faculty Schedule Registration Questions?
Who can attend?
- The event is open to all saxophonists, regardless of age or ability level.
- Classical and Jazz saxophonists.
- Music Educators are welcome to attend.
What you'll experience:
- Information sessions with faculty and students.
Who you'll work with:
Instructor of Saxophone
Jonathan Hulting-Cohen (Guest Artist)
Associate Professor of Saxophone,
University of Massachusetts—Amherst
Director of Jazz Studies
Director of Athletic Bands
- 9:30am Check In
- 10am Welcome and fundamentals class
- 10:30am Admissions Session
- 11am Ensemble Rehearsal
- 12-1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Masterclass/Workshops
- 3pm Faculty Recital
- 4:15pm Rehearsal
- 5:30pm Final Concert
$25 (includes T-shirt, lunch and instruction)
The deadline is Nov. 19 at 11:59 a.m. EDT.
For questions or more information please contact Perry Roth at email@example.com.