Learn more about how to join us for the Kent State Saxophone Day
Save the date for a virtual Saxophone Day Nov. 22, 2020!
We're offering an abbreviated Saxophone Day experience virtually. Participants will work with our faculty, hear performances and meet fellow saxophonists from around the country.
- The event is open to all saxophonists, regardless of age or ability level.
- Two different tracks for Classical and Jazz specialists.
- Music Educators are welcome to attend.
- Information sessions with faculty and students.
Perry Roth (Classical Track)
Instructor of Saxophone
Bobby Selvaggio (Jazz Track)
Director of Jazz Studies
- 2 p.m. - Welcome
- 2:15 p.m. - Group warmup
- 2:30 p.m. - Fundamentals Class
- 2:45 p.m. - Practice Strategies and Finding Motivation to Practice During the Pandemic
- 3 p.m. - Masterclass
- 4 p.m. - Student Showcase and Faculty Recital
- 2 p.m. – Welcome
- 2:15 p.m. – Group Warmup
- 2:30 p.m. – Jazz Fundamentals and the Improvisational Driven Process
- 3:00 p.m. – Masterclass: Situational Practicing and Freeing Yourself
- 4:00 p.m. – Student and Faculty Showcase
The deadline is Nov. 18 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
For questions or more information please contact Perry Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.