About the Symposium
Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
The next symposium will be held remotely from April 19 - 23, 2021. Abstracts may be submitted from December 21, abstract submission dates.
All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with a faculty or graduate student mentor.
BENEFITS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- Participate in an academically enriching experience
- Build your professional resume
- Win cash awards for exemplary presentations
- Not participating? That's OK — Come support your classmates, and
- Learn more about student research opportunities. Earn FLASHperks!