To create an accordion view as shown in the image above, follow these directions:
- Create an internal basic page (IBP) for each individual accordion.
- The Title will be what appears on the list.
- The Body will appear when the title is selected.
- After saving the IBP, note the node ID for later.
- Go to the basic page where you want to add the tab view.
- Click on the Edit button (located under "Open Utilities" in view mode)
- Scroll to the BP Paragraphs and select Add Paragraph.
- The Add Paragraph window will open.
- Select Accordion from the list.
- The Configure new View: Tabs: Accordion window will open.
- In the Slideshow Reference Pages field, enter the node IDs of the FAQ or basic pages you created to appear in the tab view.
- You may add more node IDs by clicking Add another item.
- Note: you may have to add the BP Paragraphs element to the page in order to show the accordions.
- To do so, click Layout from the front view, or the Layout tab in the edit view
- Then, click "+ Add Block" where you'd like the accordions to show,
- Choose BP Paragraphs from the sidebar that pops up
- Follow the form (you don't need to change any options) to add the block to the page
- Click Save Layout at the top of the page.