Student Career Ambassador
Student Career Ambassadors help the Career Services Office keep a pulse on students’ needs, create programs and resources beneficial to students, and engage students in leadership and career development experiences.
Student Career Ambassadors influence and inform career services, help their fellow students, and build relationships with employers and faculty. Student Career Ambassadors participate in advisory board meetings, assist with recruiting events, and provide leadership for select educational activities.
Becoming involved as a Student Career Ambassador will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Connect with Career Services Office staff and faculty within Crawford College of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Share your thoughts and opinions on career matters directly impacting your peers.
- Express ideas for programming and resources to help your career development journey.
- Network with employer partners
- Develop and practice leadership and collaboration skills.
- GET PAID! Career Ambassadors will serve an estimated 15-20 hours per semester.
Connect with Career Services at email@example.com to learn how you can get involved!