Apply to Kent State Geneva
- Full-time degree-seeking university student
- 2.0 cumulative GPA (3.0 cumulative GPA required for Internship Program)
- Earned a minimum of 15.0 credit hours
An admissions decision will only be made once your application is complete and reviewed by both Kent State University and Webster University.
Fall Semester: April 1st*
Spring Semester: September 15th*
*The full application process and all materials must be completed and submitted by this deadline date.
Fall Semester: June 15th*
Spring Semester: November 15th*
KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Apply through the Kent State online application system. Click the "Apply Now" button and login with your FlashLine credentials.
- Once you complete the online KSU materials, you must apply online as a "Non-Degree" Student to Webster University:
- Once admitted as a Webster Non-Degree Student, you must complete the formal Geneva application via their online portal:
NON-KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Apply online as a Kent State Guest Student:
- Ensure you apply as a "DOMESTIC STUDENT GUEST" -NOT as a "Transfer" student or any other type. Select "KENT" as the "Campus" option.
- Once you have submitted this Guest Student Application, you must email Nick Vasiloff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm this step is completed. (provide your full name and home university name in your email)
- Apply for the Geneva program through the Kent State online application system. Click the "Apply Now" button and login with your KSU FlashLine credentials (these will be given to you after you complete the Guest Application and email Nick Vasiloff).
- Simultaneously as you complete the above items, you must apply as a "Non-Degree Student" with Webster University:
- After submitting your Webster Non-Degree Application and receiving your Webster login credentials, you must apply for the Geneva program through the Webster online application system.