The Kent Chorus consists of approximately 100 singers, making it one of the largest choirs on campus
The Kent Chorus performs two concerts per year and regularly collaborates with the KSU Orchestra and Wind Ensemble, as well as other professional orchestras in northeast Ohio.
Kent Chorus rehearses Tuesday evenings from 7:15 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. The first rehearsal is on the first Tuesday of Fall and Spring Semesters.
- No audition necessary to join!
- Membership is open to the broader NE Ohio community and Kent State University students, faculty, and staff who have had previous choral experience.
- Anyone interested in joining is invited to attend to the first rehearsal of each semester for a brief voice placement.
- This choir may be taken for credit or non-credit.
- Credit: Persons interested in registering for this choir for credit should register for the course number listed above.
- Non-credit: Persons wishing to register for non-credit may do so by signing up at one of the first three rehearsals of the semester and paying a $20 fee.
Dr. Scott MacPherson, Director of Choral Studies
330-672-2909 | email@example.com.