- Study one-on-one with a specialist in your performance medium.
- Tailored to your individual personal and professional needs and goals.
- Meet regularly with your teacher(s) and fellow students for master classes, clinics and guest speakers.
- Perform for your peers and teachers for feedback in a collegial, supportive setting.
- Build community and musicianship in our Instrumental, Vocal and World Music Ensembles.
- Participate in the annual Kent State Orchestra Concerto Competition for an opportunity to be a featured soloist.
- Form chamber ensembles and be coached by Performance Area faculty.
- Northeast Ohio offers a rich cultural landscape to perform as a soloist, chamber music and large ensemble member off campus.