Speakers Bureau Column 1
Kim Finer, Ph.D.
Professor of Biological Sciences
- Infectious Diseases, including H1N1, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Smallpox
- Vaccines and Vaccine Development
- Genetically Modified Organisms
Leslie Heaphy, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of History
- Negro Baseball League
- Women in Sports
- African-American Sporting Pioneers
Robert Miltner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
- Contemporary American Poetry
- Contemporary Irish Literature and Cinema
- The Value of the Arts
- Why Poetry Matters: How Poetry Connects Us
- Book Collecting
- How to Get Started in Writing
Alicia Pieper, M.A.
Assistant Professor of Human Development & Family Studies
- In-Laws Come with Marriage - Why No Get Along with Them?
Emily Ribnik, M.Ed.
Professional Clinical Counselor & Supervisor
- Law Enforcement Mental Health Training
- Crisis Response and Management
- Verbal De-escalation
- College Student Mental Health Counseling
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention
- Law Enforcement/First Responder Trauma