Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid can feel overwhelming if you are applying for aid for the first time. At Kent State University at Trumbull, one form is all that is necessary to apply for financial aid!
- Step 1: If you are a new student, you must first apply for admission in order to be considered for financial aid at Kent State Trumbull.
- Step 2: Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Financial Aid) by applying online. By completing the FAFSA, you will be considered for both state and federal grants, loans, work-study programs and, in some cases, scholarships.
- Step 3: Apply for Kent State University at Trumbull scholarship.
- Submit the FAFSA as soon after October 1 as possible! Kent State Trumbull recommends having your FAFSA filed no later than March 1 for priority consideration. You can use income estimates if you have not yet completed your taxes. If you need assistance completing the FAFSA, do not hesitate to contact us for help, even if you feel you may not qualify for financial aid, we suggest that you apply. Make sure that you list Kent State University at Trumbull as one of the colleges that will have access to your FAFSA information.
- Submit your Kent State University at Trumbull Scholarship no later than May 1, if received after May 1, it will be considered for the next semester.
If you need assistance with applying for financial aid (including FAFSA), please refer to the following link:
- Kent State Trumbull: 003064
- Kent State: 003051
Please remember that you will need to apply for financial aid each year.