College of Podiatric Medicine E-Journals and Journals
The E-journals and journals listed on this page contain valuable articles covering topics pertaining to podiatric medicine.
E-journal links with an * after the title are "Access available for CPM Library only."
Please contact the library if you are unable to access these e-journals from on- or off-campus.
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- The Bone and Joint Journal (2013-present)* - For articles prior to 2013, please see The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery - British Volume (1948-2012).
- Bone and Joint Open - Open access journal from the publishers of The Bone and Joint Journal
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research
- Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Diabetic Foot - Available in print only - Visit library to access.
- The Foot
- Foot and Ankle Clinics
- Foot & Ankle International*
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Foot and Ankle Quarterly - Available in print only - Visit library to access.
- Foot and Ankle Specialist
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association*
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (1922-1947)*
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery - American Volume (1948-)*
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery - British Volume (1948-2012)* - For articles from 2013 to the present, please see Bone and Joint Journal (2013-present).
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Research
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery- access to articles from 1995-present
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery - access to articles in press and articles from 1995-present
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma*
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Podiatry Management
- Podiatry Now - Available in print only - Visit library to access.
- Podiatry Review - Available in print only - Visit library to access.
- Podiatry Today*
- Podiatry Update - This link will take you to a .pdf document that lists article titles from this journal. To read an article, click on the article's title.
- Prosthetics and Orthotics International
- Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Techniques in Orthopaedics
To find e-journals and journals not listed on this page that could contain articles pertaining to podiatric medicine, please visit Journal Finder.