Incoming Student Checklist
Members of the Class of 2026 will need to complete the checklist items prior to matriculating at KSUCPM.
- REQUIRED: Fill out a FAFSA (Kent State Code: 003051)
- Refer to the separate Financial Aid Checklist for all your financial aid requirements
- REQUIRED: Log-in to FlashLine upon receiving your Kent State e-mail address, FlashLine ID, and student ID number
- FlashLine IDs and e-mails will be sent out beginning in late January and continually as students secure their seat in the Class of 2026. Please allow a few weeks for processing.
- REQUIRED: Enter “Emergency Contact” info in FlashLine.
- REVIEW: Review the Pre-Matriculation Program to see if this may be something you are interested in participating in, and if so, apply!
- REQUIRED: Complete Immunization and Titer Requirements. Collect your records and obtain required immunizations, titers and TB testing.
- REQUIRED: Submit any outstanding transcripts that may be required by KSUCPM
- REQUIRED: Send KSUCPM your white coat size (Due upon deposit to secure your seat)
- REQUIRED: Submit any outstanding letters of recommendation
- REQUIRED: Complete your background check (Summer 2022 – As directed by KSUCPM)
- REQUIRED: Complete your drug test (Summer 2022 – As directed by KSUCPM)
- REQUIRED: Complete the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (Summer 2022 – As directed by KSUCPM)
- REVIEW: Review list of supplies (textbooks, supplies, laptop) and purchase what is needed.
- REVIEW: Research housing options in the area and secure housing
- REVIEW: Join the Class of 2026 Facebook Group for periodic updates & helpful hints from upperclassmen
- REVIEW: Continue to check your e-mail (personal and Kent State e-mail) for updates regarding the upcoming academic year and other requirements
- REQUIRED: Register for your parking permit (Information will be sent in Summer 2022)