I am feeling worried and anxious, and I need help. Who can I turn to?

Students may contact their on-campus counseling services. To look up the on-campus counseling services, as well additional support resources near your campus community, please visit the Step Up & Speak Out website and select your campus.

The Division of Mental Health and Substance Use also has created a list of anxiety & stress relief resources.

Cuyahoga County Resources

Find a Provider Near You.

Geauga County Resources

Ravenwood Health
Walk-in services are available at 12557 Ravenwood Drive, Chardon, OH
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Lake County Resources

Crossroads Health
9220 Mentor Ave.
Mentor, OH 44060

8445 Munson Road
Mentor, OH 44060

Portage County Resources

Coleman Professional Services
3922 Lovers Lane
Ravenna, OH 44266
330-673-1347 or 800-673-1347
Open: 24/7

Family & Community Services, Inc.
705 Oakwood St. Suite 221
Ravenna, Ohio 44266

Summit County Resources

Coleman Professional Services
20 Olive St. Suite 311
Akron, OH 44310
Open: 24/7

Portage Path Behavioral Health
340 S. Broadway St.
Akron, Ohio 44308

Portage Path Behavioral Health
North Summit Outpatient Clinic
792 Graham Road, Suite C
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

24/7 Help Resources

In addition, there are several 24/7 professional support services available that can also connect you to local resources.

211 is an organization that can assist folks with connecting to local county-based resources, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be accessed via the website to look up information or by calling "211" from any phone. It is available in every state. It may assist with students and their families connecting to additional resources like food pantries, health clinics, utilities.

You can also reach the Crisis Text Hotline by texting 741-741 and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or by visiting their website for a live chat.