Financial Aid Workshops-March Dates Announced
Do you wonder if it would ever be possible to afford a college education?
Kent State University at Geauga is here to help.
Attend our Financial Aid Workshop to answer all your questions regarding loans, grants, scholarships, and more!
Who can attend?
- High school students preparing to graduate -with a parent
- Anyone in the workforce thinking about a degree
You will receive help completing the online FAFSA form!
Don’t know what these are? No worries! All your questions will be answered.
You will receive knowledge for your future educational goals and to help alleviate those feelings of anxiety when dealing with these questions. This is a good time to stand up and Become the Hero of your Financial Future!
What to bring:
- Student/parent(s) 2016 tax information
- Social security numbers for student/parent(s)
- Other income information for student/parent(s)
- Student/parent(s) W2
Below you will find the links to sign up for these workshops. Remember to put in your information to reserve your spot today!
Geauga Campus in Burton on March 28 at 5 p.m.
Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg on March 22 at 5 p.m.