The Recreation & Wellness Center offers personal training to its members 16 years of age and older.
Trainers are certified through nationally recognized organizations (ACSM, AFAA, NSCA or equivalent) and are also CPR/AED certified. Personal training clients are expected to observe all Recreation & Wellness Center rules, guidelines, policies and procedures.
Personal Training Registration Paperwork
If you are interested in working with a personal trainer, complete and return the following forms to the Recreation & Wellness Center. Return paperwork to the center front desk.
- Personal Training Interest Form
- Personal Training Policies
- Personal Training Informed Consent Form
- Personal Training Fitness Assessment Description (do not return)
- A physician’s clearance form may be requested by the center staff, depending on the client’s health history, and must be turned in prior to scheduling the first training appointment.
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- Make cash or check payment in-person in the center during regular business hours.
|PRICING||NUMBER OF SESSIONS|
|1 HOUR (1 PARTICIPANT)||$20||$100||$175||$350|
|1 HOUR (2 PARTICIPANTS)||$25||$125||$225||$450|
- Trainers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All paperwork must be completed and payments made before training appointments will be set.
- Trainer will contact clients directly via email within 48 hours of receipt to schedule appointments.
No personal training sessions will be held when the university is closed due to weather emergencies, holidays or during spring break.
Stacie Humm, MS, ACSM EP
Recreation Program & Facilities Manager
105 Recreation & Wellness Center