Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Business Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Management gives students credentials important to getting their first job as an entry-level manager or manager-trainee
- This program provides students with an in-depth understanding of the important issues related to managing people in the corporate environment.
- This program prepares students for entry-level management positions, initiating entrepreneurial ventures, or entry into several occupational fields when beginning a business career.
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF
- You enjoy working in a team and have excellent communication skills.
- You like taking on the leadership role in projects.
- You take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together.
THIS PROGRAM WILL TEACH YOU
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to human resource-related business problems.
- Recall strategic frameworks that are used to make business decisions.
- Perform basic calculations using quantitative tools that are used to support business decisions.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas in writing.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas orally.
- Identify ethical dilemmas and stakeholders.
- Recommend alternatives and consequences and choose a reasoned conclusion from the alternatives given.
- Identify global factors in making a business decision.
- Analyze global factors in making a business decision.
AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business