Make-up exams are offered as a courtesy to faculty and students at Kent State University at Geauga & Regional Academic Center. Students must have faculty permission to make up an exam. Students interested in taking a make-up exam either at the Geauga Campus or Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg should contact complete the online form.
Testing times at the Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center are below.
Geauga Campus in Burton
- Mondays at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at 3:00 p.m.
- Fridays at 10:00 a.m.
Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg
- Tuesdays at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursdays at 12:00 p.m.
Before making an appointment:
- Students must sign up for the online exam at least one business day in advance.
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform the professor that you will be taking the online exam at the Geauga Campus or Regional Academic Center.
- Make sure that your professor sends proctoring instructions and access to the online exam instructions as well as the password.
- Students are required to show a photo ID prior to taking an online exam. Students without a photo ID will not be allowed to take the exam.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late to the exam, you will not take the exam and will have to re-schedule another online testing opportunity, pending your professor’s approval. It will be your responsibility to meet with your professor to determine your eligibility for re-testing.
- Electronic devices, backpacks, purses, and books will not be allowed in the testing room.
- If you are permitted to use any exam assistance (such as a calculator, open notes, scratch paper, etc.), remind your professor to indicate such assistance on the exam or on the proctoring instructions, otherwise, you will not be allowed to use them.
- Online final exams during Finals Week will need to be scheduled at least five (5) days in advance.
No make-up exams will be administered during finals week. Students will need to make arrangements with their professor for missing their scheduled final time. Students registered with Student Accessibility Services who wish to utilize their testing accommodations for their make-up tests should indicate in the form that accommodations are needed or contact Brandie Blankenship.
All exams are monitored by trained staff and student proctors in the Office of Academic Services. If you have any questions, please contact Brandie Blankenship.