It's Time to Think Spring!
As we get further into the semester, you may start wondering what comes next? Well, it’s officially time to think Spring!
Advising is my favorite part of the semester because it makes me feel like I am taking another big step into college! For most of you, the rest of your advising appointments will not look much like your first one.
Here is how to schedule an advising appointment:
- You can schedule an appointment by visiting KSU Advising.
- Login with your Flashline credentials, click “Schedule an Appointment”
- Scroll down to click on either Kent State Geauga or Kent State Twinsburg Academic Center
- Select “Look up Available Appointments” at the bottom of the screen
- Select the bubble matches your current situation
- Select your class standing (CCP/new freshman/current student/transfer)
- Select what your appointment is for
- Select your major of interest
- Pick the day and time work for you from the calendar
- Include any notes for your advisor that may be helpful before your appointment, such as your phone number for virtual/phone appointments.
After you schedule your advising appointment, take a look at Visual Schedule Builder on your Flashline and pick out some classes you may be interested in to discuss at your advising appointment! From there, all that is left to do is show up. Our awesome advisors can get you scheduled for your next semester, and you’ll be ready to go.
If you have any questions about scheduling an advising appointment, do not hesitate to reach out to the Student Services Office at 440-834-4187. We would love to help you.