Robin Dever, Ph.D.
Robin Dever, Ph.D. is currently the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs of Kent State University at Geauga in Burton, Ohio and Twinsburg Academic Center in Twinsburg, Ohio. After receiving her M.Ed. and Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction from Kent State University, Dr. Dever joined the faculty of Heidelberg University as Assistant Professor of Middle Childhood Education. She came to Kent State University Geauga in 2012 as an Assistant Professor of Middle Childhood Education and was tenured and promoted to Associate Professor in 2016. During this time, Dr. Dever also served as the program coordinator of the Middle Childhood Education program as well as the Coordinator of International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program for Kent State University.
Dr. Dever has served as the President of the Ohio Middle Level Professors, is on the Board of Trustees of the Ohio Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is the Director of the Northern Region for the National Association of Professors of Middle Level Education.
M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction Kent State University, Kent, OH
B.Ed. Elementary Education University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Dever, R., & Clement, S. (2016). Middle school pre-service teachers’ sense of self-efficacy in relation to authentic learning experiences. Electronic Journal of Science Education, 20(5).
- Dever, R. (2016). Forming partnerships outside of the classroom to foster student learning. AMLE Magazine, 4(2).
- Dever, R., & Hull, S. (2017). Academic partnerships to strengthen College Credit Plus opportunities. Association for the Regional Campuses in Ohio (AURCO) Journal, 17.
- Dever, R. (2016). Professional Learning Communities. In Mertens, S., Caskey, M., & Flowers, N. (Eds.). Encyclopedia of Middle Grades Education (2nd ed.) (304-307). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
- Dever, R. (2016). Teacher Professional Development. In Mertens, S., Caskey, M., & Flowers, N. (Eds.). Encyclopedia of Middle Grades Education (2nd ed.). (388-391). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.