On average, a U.S. college graduate has more than $37,000 in student loan debt.
Kent State University at Stark is committed to helping our students earn a high-quality degree while being financially responsible.
Discover your debt-free formula and earn a Kent State degree with little to no debt.
OUR DEBT-FREE FORMULA
- It begins with our Hometown Tuition Rate. At just $7,062 per year, our tuition rate is 45% lower than the average Ohio public university and 80% lower than average Ohio private colleges and universities. You’re off to a great start!
- Do you qualify for the Pell Grant? A full Pell Grant is $6,895, which covers 98% of our tuition. Find out if you’re eligible.
- We offer more than $700,000 in scholarships. That’s right, free money is available to you just because you’re awesome. Explore your scholarship options.
- College Credit Plus (CCP): The CCP program is designed to allow college-ready students, grades 7-12 who qualify for college admission, the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit. Students can earn up to 60 college credit hours before they even set foot on campus. Your college costs could be cut in half. Discover more about CCP.
- Part-time worker, full-time student: Many of our students are able to find a comfortable balance between working part-time and managing their class schedule. We’ll work with you to help design a schedule that puts you in a great position to pay your bills and get the grades.
- Close to home: It’s one of the main perks of being a commuter campus. It’s also a great way to save money while in college.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-244-3251 with questions. We'd love to hear from you!