2015 Staff Excellence Awards Announced
On Friday, April 10, 2015, Kent State University at Stark faculty and staff gathered in the Campus Center to recognize the 2015 Staff Excellence Award recipients.
Several weeks prior to the ceremony, the campus community was asked to nominate a staff member or administrator with a written recommendation supporting the person they thought deserved to be recognized.
Criteria for nominations included:
- Gives 100% effort
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Shows a strong commitment to their job and Kent State
- Continuously helps others
- Is dependable, conscientious and caring
- Exceeds job and workload demands
- Works easily with people; collegial
- Motivates others
A committee of faculty, staff and administrators selected the recipients from the many nominations.
Kent State University at Stark is pleased to announce the Staff Excellence Award recipients:
Maintenance Repair Worker
Director of Academic Services
Congratulations to these very deserving employees!