Corporate University Offers a PMP Exam Preparation Course
The Corporate University at Kent State University at Stark will present a Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Preparation course beginning Monday, Oct. 30 through Friday, Nov. 3, 2017. The sessions will be held at the Conference Center at Kent State Stark from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The PMP Exam Preparation course provides students with the knowledge needed to pass the Project Management Institute® PMP certification exam. This course includes five days of instructor-led, intense focus as well as practice exams, quizzes, quick reference guides, and all the necessary materials and post-class support for passing the exam.
- Learn about the PMP exam and what it takes to apply
- Save time by studying only the material necessary to pass the exam
- Utilize quick reference materials to enable learning
- Acquire tools and techniques to apply in the real world
- Test knowledge throughout the course with a practice exam
Cost for the PMP Exam Preparation course is $1,725 per person. To register, contact Mona Zink at 330-244-3508 or email@example.com. For additional information about Corporate University services and programs at Kent State Stark, visit www.kent.edu/stark/cucc.