Kentiki on April 29 & 30
Whereas Spirit Fest kicks off the school year, Kentiki wraps it up! Kentiki activities take place the week before spring final exams. It's a great way to blow off some steam while you complete final papers and assignments and prepare for upcoming exams.
If you are interested in volunteering to help with Kentiki, contact Ashley Brightbill at 330-244-5041 or email@example.com.
Wednesday, April 29 and Thursday, April 30
12 - 3 p.m.
Campus Center Patio
- All events take place rain or shine
- In case of inclement weather, activities will be moved inside the Campus Center
- Kentiki is a family-friendly event open to all students, faculty and staff
- All event participation and giveaways are while supplies last
EVENTS (both days)
Campus Community BBQ at 12 p.m.
Kentiki Donuts from Peace, Love & Little Donuts
Outdoor Photo Frisbees
Summer Speed Sketches
Stay Cool Sno Cones
Summer Sand Art Station
Sponsored by Rooted in Faith
Stay Calm and Canvas On
Canvas painting sessions offered at 1 and 2 p.m.
20 participants per session
Sponsored by the Kent State Stark Art Department
Sponsored by Music Technology
Sponsored by the Recreation & Wellness Center
Massages on the Beach
Sponsored by Massillon Chiropractic Clinic
Student Drumming Performance
Sponsored by the Kent State Stark Music Department
VOTE FOR KENTIKI'S MOST SPIRITED!
Vote for the area on campus that shows the most Kentiki spirit:
- Writing Center
- Student Services
- Academic Success Center
- Dr. Heaphy's Office - 310D Main Hall
- East Wing Computer Lab
- Recreation & Wellness Center