Nursing Home Administrators Conference on Thursday, March 12
The Corporate University at Kent State Stark will present a one-day Nursing Home Administrators Conference on Thursday, March 12 in the Kent State Stark Conference Center, 6000 Frank Avenue NW in Jackson Township.
Kent State University is an approved provider of continuing education credit by the Ohio Board of Executives of Long-term Services and Supports (BELTSS/BENHA). This event is approved for six (6) BELTSS/BENHA CEUs.
8:15 – 9 a.m.
Registration and breakfast
9 a.m. – noon
Coaching Generations Working Together facilitated by Deb Easton
- Understand how each generation defines work and perceives other generations’ work practice
- Talk so that other generations listen and understand
- Adapt to each generation’s definition of good customer service
- Motivate each generation
- Create collaboration on cross-generational team
- Adapt to the generational differences in customer service needs of your clientele
Noon – 1 p.m.
1 – 4 p.m.
Emotional Intelligence and Leadership facilitated by Philip Kim
- Learn and understand the foundational concepts of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Engage in team-building exercises to strengthen self-awareness, decision-making and motivation
- Review the latest research on EI and Leadership and how this impacts organizational engagement
- Take home EI and leadership tools to facilitate change management and participative management
Registration for the Nursing Home Administrators Conference is $175 per person. To register, contact Mona Zink at 330-244-3508 or email@example.com.