Reenrollment Admission

Former Kent State University students wishing to return to the university are eligible for reenrollment if:

  • you have been away from the university for more than one year
  • you have not been dismissed from any Kent State campus
  • you have not attended any other college or university since leaving Kent State

If you have been dismissed from any campus of Kent State University, you must apply for reinstatement.

If you have enrolled at any other college or university since leaving Kent State, you must reapply for admission as a transfer student.

Applying for Reenrollment

An online application is not available. No application fee is required.

Submit the completed application to:
Office of Student Services
Kent State University at Stark
6000 Frank Avenue NW
North Canton OH 44720


Kim Casto
Office of Student Services
132 Main Hall