Tuscarawas Campus Commencement
Kent State Tuscarawas will celebrate its 2024 Graduates with two separate ceremonies at the Performing Arts Center.
Thurs., May 9, 2024 - 7 p.m. / Nursing Degree Ceremony with Nursing Pinning to Follow
Fri., May 10, 2024 - 7 p.m. / Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degree Ceremony
Thurs., May 9, 2024
Fri., May 10, 2024
Kent State Tuscarawas Commencement information will be sent to your KSU email account and mailed to your home address the week of Feb. 5, 2024. Please email Kim Sweitzer at email@example.com with questions.
- Students must RSVP in advance (Mon., Feb. 5 through Fri., March 29, 2024) to attend the campus ceremonies. Tickets required for admittance. Tickets can be reserved Wed., April 3 through Sun., April 21, 2024. Look for the email in your KSU account from the Performing Arts Center to reserve tickets.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to ceremony.
- All in-person ceremonies will adhere to Flashes Safety Principles. For our most up-to-date health and safety protocols, visit: https://www.kent.edu/tuscpac/health-and-safety.
- May 16, 2024 - Final grades available to students in FlashLine. Login to FlashLine to View Final Grades for the Current Term in the Student Category / Resources Page / Grades and Transcripts Section.
- May 16, 2024 - Final grades posted on transcript.
- May 31, 2024 - Degrees posted on transcript.
Q. Where do I get my cap and gown?
A. Cap, gown and tassel will be available in the bookstore. These items are not a rental; they will be yours to keep. For further information, contact the bookstore at 330-308-7493.
Q. When/Where can I get commencement tickets? How many will I receive?
A. Commencement tickets, for your guests, will be available from the Performing Arts Center box office.
Q. Do I have to complete loan exit counseling?
A. All students who received Stafford or direct loans must complete online exit loan counseling. Visit the financial aid office for further details.
Q. When will I receive my diploma?
A. Diplomas will be mailed from the Office of the University Registrar to the graduate's permanent address approximately eight to ten weeks after the ceremony. Check FLASHLINE to be sure the correct address is listed, or to update your address. Degrees are posted to students' permanent academic records approximately thirty days following the effective date of graduation.
Q. How will my name appear on my diploma?
A. Your name will appear exactly as it does on your university record. Login to FLASHLINE and review your personal information and update if needed. Please be sure that your name is listed properly, as this is how it will be announced, listed in the commencement program, and will appear on your diploma.
Q. How many graduation ceremonies are held each year?
A. Kent State Tuscarawas holds one commencement ceremony each year in May. Summer and Fall graduates are invited to participate in the spring ceremony. The Kent Campus holds several ceremonies in December, May and August.