Whether you're already a student here or a student from another college or university, rethink summer by taking classes at Kent State Tuscarawas.
Take classes to:
- Get ahead in your program
- Catch up on missed requirements or incomplete credits
- Focus on a challenging class
- Boost your Kent State GPA
- Tackle prerequisites for fall semester classes
- Take classes that fill quickly during fall and spring semesters
- Get "back on track" to graduate on time - or graduate early
Hundreds of summer classes are available - including many you can take online.
CURRENT KENT STATE STUDENTS
- Look up classes online in FlashLine > Student > Resources > Courses and Registration > Look Up and Register for Courses
- Summer registration begins Monday, Feb. 18
- Review Summer Financial Aid Information - Students must follow the steps on FlashLine to assist the financial aid office in developing the appropriate financial aid package based on your enrollment plans for the 2019-2020 academic year. Student who indicate summer enrollment will be awarded any available financial aid for the summer. Those who did not indicate summer enrollment will not be awarded any financial aid for the summer term, unless they enroll for summer and are eligible to receive the Pell grant.
OVERVIEW OF SESSIONS
Start: May 20, 2019 End: June 7, 2019 Duration: 3 Weeks
- Start: June 10, 2019 End: July 13, 2019 Duration: 5 Weeks
- Start: June 10, 2019 End: August 3, 2019 Duration: 8 Weeks
- Start: July 15, 2019 End: August 17, 2019 Duration: 5 Weeks
SEARCH CLASS SCHEDULES (COURSE DAYS AND TIMES FOR ALL CAMPUSES)
Kent State Students: Search class schedules in FlashLine / Student / Resources / Courses and Registration /Look Up and Register for Courses
Non-Kent State Students: Search class schedules here.
The Kent State Tuscarawas Schedule of Classes is coordinated by the Assistant Dean's Office. If you have questions or concerns about courses, please contact our office at 330-308-7421.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUMMER 2019
|Summer 2019 Calendar Of Activities By Session||Intersession||Summer I||Summer II||Summer III|
|3 Weeks||5 Weeks||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|FIRST DAY OF CLASSES||May 20||June 10||June 10||July 15|
REGISTRATION/SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT WINDOW FOR ALL STUDENTS: Access your Registration Status in the Student Category / Dashboard / Priority Resources Section to view your time to register. Courses may not be added nor may credit/audit/pass-fail or credit hour options be changed after the last day of registration for the each summer session. Please note not all registration activity may result in a bill being generated prior to a due date. Students can view their student account information through their FlashLine account. Visit the Bursar's Office website for tuition payment deadlines and any additional fee payment information.
|Feb. 18 -
|Feb. 18 - June 13||Feb. 18 - June 16||Feb. 18 - July 18|
LAST DAY TO ADD OR CHANGE SECTIONS OF A CLASS. Access the View Schedule of Courses in the Student Category / Resources Page / Courses and Registration Section for deadlines for flexibly scheduled courses. Please note not all registration activity may result in a bill being generated prior to a due date.
|May 20||June 11||June 12||July 16|
LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM ANY OR ALL COURSES BEFORE A GRADE OF "W" IS ASSIGNED. Access the View Schedule of Courses in the Student Category / Resources Page / Courses and Registration Section for deadlines for flexibly scheduled courses.
|May 21||June 13||June 16||July 18|
WITHDRAWAL FROM ANY OR ALL COURSES:
|May 22 - May 31||June 14 - June 30||June 17 - July 14||July 19 - Aug. 4|
Memorial Day Observed – No Classes, Offices Closed
Application Deadline for Summer 2019 August Graduation – Graduate students seeking a graduate degree or graduate certificate or undergraduate students seeking an associate degree.
Independence Day Observed – No Classes, Offices Closed
|July 4||July 4|
|June 7||July 13||Aug. 3||Aug. 17|
|Kent Campus COMMENCEMENT||Aug. 17|
- The Summer 2019 Schedule of Classes will be available for viewing on January 21, 2019 at 8 a.m.
- THERE IS NO ENTRY SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER REGISTRATION. Registration is available to all eligible students.
- You must clear all registration holds, register for classes and make payment of fees by published deadlines before attending classes. Students who are not officially registered for a course by published University deadlines should not be attending classes and will not receive credit or a grade for the course.
- To access links to register for classes, login to FlashLine and click on the Student / Resources / Courses and Registration Section. Access your Registration Status in the Student Category / Dashboard / Priority Resources Section to view your time to register or to see if you have an advising requirement that prevents registration. There is no entry schedule for registration/schedule adjustment after Your Time to Register ends. FlashFAST is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have trouble registering, contact the registration office at the campus where you are enrolled for assistance.
- For up-to-date class schedule information, login to FlashLine and View Schedule of Courses in the Student / Resources / Courses and Registration Section to access a class schedule search in FlashFAST, or access the online Schedule of Classes on the University Registrar's Web site.
- NOTE: If class beginning and/or ending dates are other than the regular summer session dates, the deadlines for processing registration transactions and tuition credit percentages may be different. For these flexibly-scheduled classes, information is available by going to View or Print Course Schedule and Purchase Textbooks in the Student Category / Resources Page / Courses and Registration Section in FlashLine, your Add or Drop a Course Section, or by accessing the View Schedule of Courses. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
- Petition for Exception to Registration Form when requesting registration/schedule adjustment transactions to your class schedule after published University deadlines for the class(es).