Whether you're already a student here or a student from another college or university, rethink summer by taking classes at Kent State Tuscarawas.
Hundreds of summer classes are available - including many you can take online.
CURRENT KENT STATE STUDENTS
- Look up classes online in FlashLine > Student > Resources > Courses and Registration > Look Up and Register for Courses.
- Summer Schedule of Classes will be available for viewing on January 16, 2023 at 8 a.m.
- Summer registration begins Monday, Feb. 20, 2023.
- Review Summer Financial Aid Information - Students must follow the steps on FlashLine to assist the financial aid office in developing the appropriate financial aid package based on your enrollment plans for the 2023-2024 academic year. Students who indicate summer enrollment will be awarded any available financial aid for the summer. Those who did not indicate summer enrollment will not be awarded any financial aid for the summer term, unless they enroll for summer and are eligible to receive the Pell Grant.
GUEST (VISITING) STUDENTS FROM OTHER INSTITUTIONS
- Apply for Admission as a Guest
- View Class Schedule Search
- Summer registration begins Monday, Feb. 20, 2023
- Access Kent State Course Descriptions
- View Transferology to help determine transfer credit
- Review Transfer Credit Ohio and the Credit Transfer Tool through the Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Navigate Kent State's FlashLine
- View Summer Tuition
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUMMER 2023
- The Summer 2023 Schedule of Classes will be available for viewing on January 16, 2023 at 8 a.m.
- THERE IS NO ENTRY SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER REGISTRATION. Registration is available to all eligible students.
- You must clear all registration holds, register for classes and make payment of fees by published deadlines before attending classes. Students who are not officially registered for a course by published University deadlines should not be attending classes and will not receive credit or a grade for the course.
- To access links to register for classes, login to FlashLine and click on the Student / Resources / Courses and Registration Section. Access your Registration Status in the Student Category / Dashboard / Priority Resources Section to view your time to register or to see if you have an advising requirement that prevents registration. There is no entry schedule for registration/schedule adjustment after Your Time to Register ends. FlashFAST is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have trouble registering, contact the registration office at the campus where you are enrolled for assistance.
- For up-to-date class schedule information, login to FlashLine and View Schedule of Courses in the Student / Resources / Courses and Registration Section to access a class schedule search in FlashFAST, or access the online Schedule of Classes on the University Registrar's Web site.
- NOTE: If class beginning and/or ending dates are other than the regular summer session dates, the deadlines for processing registration transactions and tuition credit percentages may be different. For these flexibly-scheduled classes, information is available by going to View or Print Course Schedule and Purchase Textbooks in the Student Category / Resources Page / Courses and Registration Section in FlashLine, your Add or Drop a Course Section, or by accessing the View Schedule of Courses. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
- Petition for Exception to Registration Form when requesting registration/schedule adjustment transactions to your class schedule after published University deadlines for the class(es).