Registration and Records
CHOOSE FROM THE ITEMS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT REGISTRATION AND RECORDS FORMS AND INFORMATION:
- Schedule of Classes
- Academic Calendar
- Assistant Dean's Office
- Enrollment Certification
- Final Exam Schedule
- Name Change
- Prevent or Release Disclosure of Directory Information
- Requesting a Transcript
- Student Records Policy
How to Register
Registration for classes can be completed in-person with an academic adviser or online via FlashFAST which is available 24/7. Access your Registration Status page in FlashLine to view your time to register or to see if you have an advising requirement that prevents registration. Students who have been placed on registration hold will not be permitted to register for classes until the hold is cleared. Remember, all freshman, sophomores and juniors are required to meet with an advisor once per semester, and seniors are required to meet with an advisor once per year.
When Do I Register?
Students at all eight campuses of Kent State University will process their registrations and schedule adjustments using FlashFAST during published registration periods. Access the appropriate Registrar Important Dates and Events by Term for registration deadlines.
- For Fall or Spring classes, students are assigned a registration window called "My Time to Register" that determines when they may register for their classes (there is no entry schedule for Summer registration).
- Registration priority is determined by student level (graduate or undergraduate). Students should use their current level. For undergraduate students, priority is also determined by the total number of earned credit hours and registered credit hours that are in progress. (Earned Credit Hours: Includes all earned Kent State University coursework and all accepted external coursework.)
- To determine your time to register or to see if you have an advising requirement that prevents registration, access your Registration Status page from within the Student / Resources / Courses and Registration section FlashLine. Your registration status is subject to change, so please check your Registration Status page often.
- After the "My Time to Register" window expires, entry is open to all eligible students at the same time. Access My Time to Register Dates and Entry Schedules by Term to determine your registration window. Note: Registration dates and times are subject to change. Check back to verify your start date and time.
- Due to high volume registration transactions during peak times, you may experience slow system response.
University forms, including requesting changes to Student Records, Credit by Exam, Ohio Residency Status, Application for Undergraduate Reenrollment, Disclosure of Directory Information, Petition for Exception to Registration, Selective Service Registration Statement, Diploma Replacement, and other forms and requests are available online at the University Registrar's website.
For records and registration information specific to Kent State Tuscarawas, contact: Dr. Stephen Minnick, Interim Assistant Dean - Founders Hall (Room A-104) - 330-308-7435.