An official credit evaluation will take place upon your admission. You will receive an email to your @kent.edu email when the evaluation is complete.
For more information about transferring credits before you are admitted:
- Meet with a Transfer Specialist - Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor for a preliminary review of your credits.
- Kent State Transfer Credit Guide - This guide will allow you to look up the courses you have taken and see how they transfer to Kent State.
- Degree Pathways – Kent State partners with community colleges, allowing you to easily apply the credits from your associate degree toward a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways – These pathways enable you to streamline credit transfer among Ohio public institutions and to find the best path to completing your degree.
- Transferology – Transferology is a nation-wide network designed to help students explore transfer options.