Facts and Figures
Students can complete 27 bachelor's and associate degrees at Kent State Tuscarawas. Additionally students can begin more than 280 programs of undergraduate study available throughout the Kent State eight-campus system.
- Fall 2019 Enrollment - 2089
- Male/Female Ratio: 58 percent female, 42 percent male
- Average Age of Students: 25
- Annual Tuition: $6302 (full-time, lower division, in-person classes, resident)
- Available Scholarship Dollars: more than $350,000
Points of Pride
- The Associate of Applied Science in Veterinary Technology is one of seven accredited programs in Ohio. Kent State Tuscarawas is the only campus in the Kent State system to offer the program and has expanded to provide the program at the Trumbull Campus.
- Kent State Tuscarawas is a member of the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA)
- Kent State Tuscarawas is the only locally owned regional campus in Ohio.
- The campus houses the Tuscarawas Kent Archive which was established in 1992 as a partnership between the campus and the Tuscarawas County Historical Society.
- Founders Hall - features 136,156 square feet. When it was built in 1968 it was 96,000 square feet, then additions were made in 1972, 1976, 1986, 1989, 1992, and 2002.
- Science and Advanced Technology Center - completed in 2002, features 50,000 square feet.
- Performing Arts Center - opened in November 2010, features 50,000 square feet and an 1,100-seat theatre.
- Tolloty Technology Incubator - opened in June 2014, features 27,000 square feet.
- All parking is free.
Graduate Enhances Career Opportunities With a Degree From Kent State Tuscarawas