Engineering Technology Job Opportunities
Please view the available positions below from local companies. If you are qualified and would like your resume sent to the company for review, please email it to Amy Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format with the position listed in the subject line/body.
Gradall Industries Inc. STILL OPEN!!
Various positions available. A position summary and essential functions of the respective positions can be found at www.gradall.com.
- Electromechanical Technician
Tusco Display STILL OPEN!!
Purpose: This engineering position requires a limited amount of engineering experience and typically has no experience with company products or manufacturing processes. He or she will be responsible for assisting in the documentation of products and processes throughout the organization. This person works closely with Engineering, Project Leaders and Manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Proficient use and knowledge of company computer aided drafting/engineering software for the creation of engineering drawings.
- Documentation of the method of manufacturing including the operations and bill of materials within the company’s ERP system.
- Creating templates and tooling for use during the manufacturing process to ensure the production of quality parts.
- Documentation of work instructions for processes throughout the organization.
- Creating and updating engineering standards for consistency in our documentation.
- Assisting quality with the inspection of parts and materials.
- Development of lean tools and their application in a manufacturing environment.
Note: Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Conclusion: The position of Engineering Intern is critical for the development of engineering talent within our company. This position serves as a starting point for many career paths at Tusco Display and a opportunity for growth in many aspects of the individuals career.
Core Values: In order for Tusco Display to succeed, our associates must share three core values. We build respectful relationships. We hold ourselves accountable and our partners accountable. Finally, we think ahead and move ahead. We sum these up as Respect, Accountability and Initiative.
Qualifications: This person will be self-motivated and productive with limited supervision. They must be organized and able to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and currently enrolled in college pursuing a degree in an engineering field.
For this full-time salary position, Boltaron is looking for a well-organized team player with technical ability. Striving for perfection, this individual must possess patience and strong attention to detail.
- Create graphic designs for marketing literature
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for sales efforts
- Create social media and website content promoting Boltaron and its products
- Work with a team to create new graphic designs for decorative plastic products for the aviation interiors market
- Work directly with customers to develop and adjust artwork to meet their application requirements
- Support production in the manufacture of final products utilizing graphic designs
- Bachelor degree in graphic design
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Technical abilities utilizing graphic design software
Why work at Boltaron?
Boltaron Inc. is a global technology leader in plastics manufacturing and is uniquely positioned to serve diverse industries including: aerospace, mass transportation, general thermoforming, corrosion resistant components and wall protection.
Boltaron promotes a strong team/family culture, provides great opportunity to make an impact and for growth, and offers an attractive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, a 401 K Plan with a company match, and an incentive plan.
Zimmer Biomet NEW!!
Immediate start to continue through June 2019.
- Experience writing technical documents
- Experience with MS Excel
- Familiar with basic lab equipment such as DVMs, power supplies and calipers.
- Experience in Minitab would be a plus.
HINES SPECIALTY VEHICLE GROUP NEW!!
Compensation: Based on experience
General Summary: Performs the pre-production engineering function, creating accurate drawings and Bills of Material. Works with production associates to ensure work flow on production floor by expediting design and acquisition of new parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates new designs from concept, keeping manufacturing and service functions in mind.
- Reviews customer documentation to determine requirements of project.
- Creates layout and detail drawings for new assemblies.
- Prepares BOM and cost roll up reports.
- Interacts with Purchasing and Engineering employees for purchased requirements.
- Interacts with production employees to solve manufacturing/design issues.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Associate of Applied Science in Engineering required and five years experience in mobile equipment.
- Two to ten years experience in mechanical engineering.
- Must have expertise with dynamic loads.
- Must possess technical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be organized, with strong communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize daily work assignments.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at HSVG and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS
Extreme Trailers NEW!!
Responsible for creating drawings that exhibit the detail and method of assembly for the class 8 trailer industry.
- Develop detailed designs
- Provide details on component descriptions.
- Resolve design problems.
- Review and analyze specifications.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials and procedures.
- Proficient on computer aided design, with hands on use of Cad/Pro E, and especially Inventor.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Any other jobs as assigned by Management.
If you are qualified and would like your resume sent to the company for review, please email it to Amy Bowers at email@example.com in Microsoft Word format with the position listed in the subject line/body.