Engineering Technology Job Opportunities
Please view the available positions below from local companies. If you are qualified and would like your resume sent to the company for review, please email it to Amy Bowers at email@example.com in Microsoft Word format with the position listed in the subject line/body.
Gradall Industries Inc.
Various positions available. A position summary and essential functions of the respective positions can be found at www.gradall.com.
- Electromechanical Technician
For this full-time salary position, Boltaron is looking for a well-organized team player with technical ability. Striving for perfection, this individual must possess patience and strong attention to detail.
- Create graphic designs for marketing literature
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for sales efforts
- Create social media and website content promoting Boltaron and its products
- Work with a team to create new graphic designs for decorative plastic products for the aviation interiors market
- Work directly with customers to develop and adjust artwork to meet their application requirements
- Support production in the manufacture of final products utilizing graphic designs
- Bachelor degree in graphic design
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Technical abilities utilizing graphic design software
Why work at Boltaron?
Boltaron Inc. is a global technology leader in plastics manufacturing and is uniquely positioned to serve diverse industries including: aerospace, mass transportation, general thermoforming, corrosion resistant components and wall protection.
Boltaron promotes a strong team/family culture, provides great opportunity to make an impact and for growth, and offers an attractive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, a 401 K Plan with a company match, and an incentive plan.
HINES SPECIALTY VEHICLE GROUP
Compensation: Based on experience
General Summary: Performs the pre-production engineering function, creating accurate drawings and Bills of Material. Works with production associates to ensure work flow on production floor by expediting design and acquisition of new parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates new designs from concept, keeping manufacturing and service functions in mind.
- Reviews customer documentation to determine requirements of project.
- Creates layout and detail drawings for new assemblies.
- Prepares BOM and cost roll up reports.
- Interacts with Purchasing and Engineering employees for purchased requirements.
- Interacts with production employees to solve manufacturing/design issues.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Associate of Applied Science in Engineering required and five years experience in mobile equipment.
- Two to ten years experience in mechanical engineering.
- Must have expertise with dynamic loads.
- Must possess technical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be organized, with strong communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize daily work assignments.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at HSVG and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS
Position details include:
• 20 hours/week, flexible schedule to work around classes
• Office setting doing phone work, following up to calls
If you are qualified and would like your resume sent to the company for review, please email it to Amy Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format with the position listed in the subject line/body.