Welcome to Kent State University at Tuscarawas!
Begin this experience with confidence and excitement! Attend one of our orientation programs and let us help you make a smooth transition and become a successful student.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION & CONVOCATION
FOR FRESHMEN AND TRANSFER STUDENTS
New Student Orientation is held each August to welcome new students and their families to our campus. During this fun and informative event, students will have the opportunity to meet our Dean, faculty and staff while learning about classroom expectations and finding their way around our campus. Parents will enjoy special sessions with our Dean and Director of Enrollment Management & Student services while students get to know one another! The day includes an always-exciting game of campus trivia and a lunch in our Student Union as well as a Convocation ceremony in the Performing Arts Center. Kick off the school year with fun, prizes and surprises! Reservations are required.
An abbreviated program is offered in January to welcome new students who will begin classes in our Spring semester.
FALL 2022 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION:
Monday, August 22
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS WELCOME DAYS
College Credit Plus (CCP) Welcome Days provide an opportunity for new CCP students to visit campus to find their classrooms, locate important spots on campus, get a Student ID/FLASHcard, visit the campus bookstore, and get answers to important questions. New CCP students may drop in any time during the Welcome Days hours. There is no scheduled presentation. Parents are welcome but not required to attend. Reservations are not necessary.
FALL 2022 CCP WELCOME DAYS:
August 9, 9-11 a.m.
August 11, 2-4 p.m.
August 17, 9-11 a.m.
PARENTS: Here are informational videos for your orientation to Kent State University at Tuscarawas.
- How to Be a Parent of a College Student - Helicopters, Snowplows & Bears, Oh My! (25:01)
- Who at Kent State Tuscarawas Can Help with That...Available Resources to Help Your Student (11:37)
- KSU View and FERPA (Federal Education Right to Privacy Act) Information (7:24)
- Keys to Success...How to Successfully Transition from High School to College (9:35)
- Good Academic Standing...What is it and What Does it Mean? (7:33)
- PAC (Performing Arts Center) Introduction (4:42)
Contact us at 330-339-3391 | email@example.com