Proctoring Information for Students
Contact the Assistant Dean's Office at 330-308-7421 during office hours to schedule your exam. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is closed on official University holidays. All testing must be completed by the office closing time.
- Provide your professor's name and your course information
- Inform the office whether the exam will be on paper or on the computer (password provided to proctor by instructor)
- Review the Testing Center Guidelines outlined below
- Present a photo ID to the test proctor at your schedule appointment time
Test Proctoring Hours:
Testing is done by appointment only. Please call the Assistant Dean's Office at 330-308-7421. Appointment times can be made for times between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Kent State Tuscarawas Location:
The office is located in Founders Hall, Room A104.
Testing Center Guidelines:
• Cell phone and smart watch use is not permitted in the testing room.
• Do not use the calculator application on your cell phone.
• Only standard calculators are permitted in the testing room.
• No talking in the testing room.
• Coats and hats must be removed prior to testing.
• Sit where the proctor seats you.
• When you have completed testing, hand your test to a proctor, or if you were testing online, let a proctor know that you have finished. Do not leave a test on a proctor's desk.
We reserve the right to conduct random checks within the testing room to ensure that no unauthorized materials are accessed during testing.
Dr. Stephen Minnick, Assistant Dean
Kimberley Watt Sweitzer, Special Assistant
Jackie Williams, Secretary