Proctoring Information for Students
Contact the Assistant Dean's Office at 330-308-7454 during office hours to schedule your exam. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is closed on official University holidays. All testing must be completed by the office closing time.
- Provide your professor's name and your course information
- Inform the office whether the exam will be on paper or on the computer (password provided to proctor by instructor)
- Review the Testing Center Guidelines outlined below
- Present a photo ID to the test proctor at your schedule appointment time
Test Proctoring Hours:
Testing is done by appointment only. Please call the Assistant Dean's Office at 330-308-7454. Appointment times can be made for times between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Kent State Tuscarawas Location:
The office is located in Founders Hall, Room A104.
Testing Center Guidelines:
• Cell phone and smart watch use is not permitted in the testing room.
• Do not use the calculator application on your cell phone.
• Only standard calculators are permitted in the testing room.
• No talking in the testing room.
• Coats and hats must be removed prior to testing.
• Sit where the proctor seats you.
• When you have completed testing, hand your test to a proctor, or if you were testing online, let a proctor know that you have finished. Do not leave a test on a proctor's desk.
We reserve the right to conduct random checks within the testing room to ensure that no unauthorized materials are accessed during testing.
Dr. Stephen Minnick, Assistant Dean
Kimberley Sweitzer, Special Assistant