Engaging the World Beyond Our Campuses
Academic Affairs at Kent State University brings the world to Ohio, and introduces Ohioans to the world. It helps solve local problems through our faculty's research and our students' service. Going forward, we will expand our service learning and experiential learning programs to create effective citizens at both the local and global levels.
To view the narratives which serve as examples of how Academic Affairs is "Engaging the World Beyond Our Campuses," choose from the categories below:
- Strategy 1: Develop and support an overall campus plan for increasing international experiences for students.
- Strategy 2: Expand opportunities for cross-cultural and multicultural competencies among students, faculty, and staff members.
- Strategy 3: Encourage activities in which our faculty members engage beyond our campuses.
- Strategy 4: Promote awareness and benefits of study-away programs and courses that give students opportunities to engage with the world.
- Strategy 5: Expand the methods, venues, and activities in which our students, faculty, and administration engage with the world beyond our campuses.