Securing Our Financial Future
There are clear opportunities for Academic Affairs to secure financial sustainability. Certainly, ensuring student success is essential to our financial security and the Division of Academic Affairs plays an unequaled role in students' retention and graduation. In addition, we must become more effective in identifying and targeting programs with the potential for enrollment growth and be more innovative with instructional formats and degree options, such as online programming and combined Bachelor's/Master's programs.
To view the narratives which serve as examples of how Academic Affairs is "Securing Our Financial Future," choose from the categories below:
- Strategy 1: Evaluate colleges' ability to operate at a break-even or better level financially, while allowing high-quality programs to flourish even if they carry negative balances.
- Strategy 2: Create and encourage non-traditional revenue streams.
- Strategy 3: Develop cost reduction strategies and budget efficiencies.
- Strategy 4: Evaluate academic programs and identify special programs for enrollment growth and resource allocation.
- Strategy 5: Encourage more strategic hiring and assignment of faculty and staff.