Ensuring Student Success
Learning should be an unending and permanent goal of a knowledgeable and adaptable society. Creating lifelong partners produces a more informed citizenry to guide our political, social, and cultural endeavors. At Kent State University we pledge to foster our students' passion for lifelong learning. By sparking this passion, we ensure their success.
To view the narratives which serve as examples of how Academic Affairs is "Ensuring Student Success," choose from the categories below:
- Strategy 1: Create and enhance service culture.
- Strategy 2: Create a supportive academic environment.
- Strategy 3: Implement effective communication strategies with students.
- Strategy 4: Raise all undergraduate and graduate students' retention and graduation rates.
- Strategy 5: Partner with the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs to increase the diversity of our student body.