Current CCP Students
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS UPDATE:
Effective March 16, 2020:
To slow transmission of COVID-19 and remain consistent with recommendations from state health authorities to practice physical distancing, all Kent State University campuses are closed until further notice.
During this time, Kent State Stark's College Credit Plus staff is assisting students and families remotely by email.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CURRENT & RETURNING CCP STUDENTS
|SPRING 2020||SUMMER & FALL 2020|
|ADVISING & REGISTRATION APPOINTMENTS||NOV. 20 - DEC. 13||MARCH 10 - APRIL 28|
Returning CCP students must complete the online CCP orientation each academic year and schedule an academic advising appointment prior to registration of coursework. Please see your CCP admissions acceptance letter and check your Kent State email for further details. All advising appointments will be conducted over the phone.
ARE YOU CONTINUING CCP IN 2020-21?
If you are interested in continuing in the CCP program for the 2020-21 academic year (Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021), you will need to complete a new CCP application that includes all listed materials by:
|ADMISSION TERM||APPLICATION DEADLINE|
RETURNING CCP ADVISOR
- Elizabeth Ohlin
- Bring your completed Spring 2020 Schedule Planning Form with you to your appointment.
- Go to the Class Schedule Search to look up classes.
- Go to www.kent.edu/stark and click on Flashline Login link at the top right of the page (lightning bolt icon).
- Your username and default password was sent to you in your admissions packet.
- Default passwords are in in the following format: mmmyyxxxxx
- mmm = first three letters of your birth month
- yy = last two numbers of your birth year
- xxxxx = last five digits of your Kent State ID Number
ATTENTION CCP SENIORS
The $40 Kent State Stark admission fee will be waived for high school graduates who have earned College Credit Plus credit from any campus of Kent State University.