Current CCP Students
Kent State Stark's College Credit Plus staff is assisting students and families remotely.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
SUMMER/FALL 2021 ADVISING & REGISTRATION
Advising appointments are currently available for summer and fall. CCP students who are interested in taking on campus and/or online courses should meet with an advisor to enroll. Details on how to make an appointment have been sent to your Kent State email.
If you are only taking courses at your high school next year, monitor your Kent State email for enrollment updates.
ARE YOU CONTINUING CCP IN 2021-22?
IMPORTANT CHANGE: Current CCP students no longer need to reapply each academic year. Instead, you must complete a Continuation Form that has been sent to your Kent State email. This form must be completed no later than April 11, 2021. Be sure to check your Kent State email regularly.
- Go to the Class Schedule Search to look up classes.
- Go to www.kent.edu/stark and click on Flashline Login link at the top right of the page (lightning bolt icon).
- Your username and default password was sent to you in your admissions packet.
- Default passwords are in in the following format: mmmyyxxxxx
- mmm = first three letters of your birth month
- yy = last two numbers of your birth year
- xxxxx = last five digits of your Kent State ID Number
ATTENTION CCP SENIORS
The $40 Kent State Stark admission fee will be waived for high school graduates who have earned College Credit Plus credit from any campus of Kent State University.