Current CCP Students
CAMPUS REOPENING / COVID-19 UPDATE
Kent State remains committed to slowing the transmission of COVID-19 and following physical distancing guidelines. All Kent State community members and visitors are required to adhere to the Flashes Safe Seven principles to ensure the safety of our community. Face coverings are required.
Kent State Stark's College Credit Plus staff continues to assist students and families remotely for the fall semester.
Email us at email@example.com and we will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CURRENT & RETURNING CCP STUDENTS
|SPRING 2020||SUMMER & FALL 2020|
|ADVISING & REGISTRATION APPOINTMENTS||NOV. 20 - DEC. 13||MARCH 10 - APRIL 28|
Returning CCP students must complete the online CCP orientation each academic year and schedule an academic advising appointment prior to registration of coursework. Please see your CCP admissions acceptance letter and check your Kent State email for further details. All advising appointments will be conducted over the phone.
ARE YOU CONTINUING CCP IN 2020-21?
If you are interested in continuing in the CCP program for the 2020-21 academic year (Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021), you will need to complete a new CCP application that includes all listed materials by:
|ADMISSION TERM||APPLICATION DEADLINE|
RETURNING CCP ADVISOR
- Elizabeth Ohlin
- Have your completed Schedule Planning Form pdf with you at your appointment.
- Go to the Class Schedule Search to look up classes.
- Go to www.kent.edu/stark and click on Flashline Login link at the top right of the page (lightning bolt icon).
- Your username and default password was sent to you in your admissions packet.
- Default passwords are in in the following format: mmmyyxxxxx
- mmm = first three letters of your birth month
- yy = last two numbers of your birth year
- xxxxx = last five digits of your Kent State ID Number
ATTENTION CCP SENIORS
The $40 Kent State Stark admission fee will be waived for high school graduates who have earned College Credit Plus credit from any campus of Kent State University.