Schedule an In-Person Tutoring Appointment
You can schedule a Writing Center in-person tutoring appointment with TutorTrac, an online scheduling system, or you can stop by the Writing Center in the Library.
If you are using a Stark Campus computer or your own personal laptop connected to the campus wireless, you can go directly to the TutorTrac website to schedule your appointment.
If you are off-campus, you need to first log into Kent State's Cisco VPN - Virtual Private Network. You will need to download the VPN to your personal computer, and open the VPN program every time you want to use TutorTrac from off-campus.
Note: You may already have downloaded the KSU Cisco VPN if you have utilized Library resources from off-campus. If so, skip to step 4 and open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
Download KSU Cisco VPN
- Go to http://support.kent.edu/vpn
- Download the KSU Cisco VPN using the installation for Windows or Mac
- Follow the prompts to download the VPN to your computer
- Once you've downloaded the VPN, you will need to open and log into the KSU Cisco VPN before navigating to the TutorTrac website:
- Windows: KSU Cisco VPN is located in All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Mac: KSU Cicso VPN is located in Applications > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Login using your FlashLine user name and password
- If you need help, call 330-672-4357 (open 24/7) or visit support.kent.edu
Tip: You only have to download the KSU Cisco VPN to your personal computer once. However, you need to open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and log in before accessing the TutorTrac website if off-campus.
Now you can go to the TutorTrac website to make your appointment.