Private and Homeschool CCP Students
Nonpublic and homeschool school students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
Important Dates for Nonpublic and Homeschool Students
- Before March 31: Complete school counseling requirement
- Before April 1: Sign-up for an OH|ID Account and submit a Letter of Intent through OH|ID account
- New nonpublic and homeschool College Credit Plus students must upload an acceptance letter to the portal.
- Returning nonpublic and homeschool CCP students can upload a screenshot of your unofficial transcript found in FlashLine to demonstrate good academic standing.
- Funding letters will be posted in the funding application in the Award Detail tab no later than June 1.
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to admissions.