Private and Homeschool CCP Students
Nonpublic and homeschool school students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
Important Dates for Nonpublic and Homeschool Students
- Before April 30: Complete school counseling requirement
- Feb. 3-May 1: Submit Letter of Intent through OH|ID account
- Feb. 3-May: Sign-up for an OH|ID Account – nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Feb. 3-May 1: Apply for funding – nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Funding letters will be posted in the funding application in the Award Detail tab no later than June 12.
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to admissions.