Copying & Printing Requests
Stark Faculty Use Only
For your convenience, you can submit materials online to be copied or printed by the faculty secretaries in your building.
- Note that the faculty secretaries are not available at all hours and will need adequate time to complete your job. Certain times of the semester are busier than others, so please plan accordingly.
- Your materials are being submitted to the designated faculty secretaries in Main Hall, Fine Arts and Science & Nursing (below).
- It is best to always have a hard copy of your request available for the replacement in case it is needed.
- The secretaries will do their best to notify you that they received your request, however, during peak busy times, this may not happen. Please follow up with them to make sure your materials have been received.
- You can only submit one document at a time using the online forms.
PRINTING PROTOCOLS - Effective November 2018
- Campus print changes impacting faculty work rooms and clerical support will be a consolidation of all printers and faxes to one unit in faculty work rooms and one unit in the faculty clerical work room.
- Print and copy jobs will be tracked via individual codes and charged back to departments. Code assignments for jobs should be determined based on the final product use. For example, print outs for individual courses, research or personal review would be sent via individual code, similar to what is done now. Department codes will be used for products distributed to entire department, presentations hosted by your department, etc. When requesting copies from clerical support these designations will be required.
- Faculty clerical support will now have a color printer in each building. The costs of black/white are $.005 vs. color $.035 per page, including any blank pages. Color print jobs will need requested via the clerical support similar to copy requests, with the additional detail of the individual or the department code for tracking.
- Questions about the budget should be directed to the Business Office.
- All Xerox printers now have "secure" printing to allow additional security for faculty to send jobs to their assigned printers and avoid the print outs waiting on the printers.
- Adding to print cost reduction is the default settings that all documents will print double-sided and in black/white. The settings will need adjusted manually if a different setting is required.
- Areas where faculty will print to Pharos release stations, please contact the Business Office for a department card, such as Writing Center, ASL, Canto, Early Childhood education coordinator, etc.
- Xerox will provide training for anyone interested.
MAIN HALL FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Main Hall faculty support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINE ARTS FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Fine Arts faculty support at email@example.com.
SCIENCE & NURSING FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Science & Nursing faculty support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debbie's hours are 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Requests needed outside of those hours can be sent to Main Hall Faculty Support.