Make-Up & SAS Exams
If you have students that need to take exams outside of class, the Stark Campus Testing Center can be used to allow students to take exams in a secure setting for either printed or online exams.
- The Testing Center is not to be used as a substitute for in-class examinations. Given the number of students who need to use the facility, the Testing Center simply cannot handle an influx of students.
- The Testing Center is to be used for students who need special accommodations or for students who cannot take exams or quizzes during the regular class period due to a documented, excused absence.
- Please give the Testing Center adequate time to prepare your exam prior to student arrival.
SUBMITTING EXAMS TO THE TESTING CENTER
1. SUBMIT EXAM ONLINE - PREFERRED
Complete online form and attach your exam to the form. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your exam has been submitted.
- Only one exam can be submitted at a time using the form
- Multiple students can be listed to take the exam (up to 15)
- All printed tests will be destroyed after 5 working days past the exam deadline, unless notified to extend the deadline
SUBMIT EXAM FOR ONLINE TESTING TO TESTING CENTER
2. HARD COPY
Print Cover Sheet for Make-Up Exams pdf, attach to your hard copy exam and submit to the Testing Center.
Academic Success Center
Campus Center Lower Level