Health & Safety Classes
SPRING 2022 HEALTH & SAFETY CLASSES
- Open to everyone, including the public.
- There is a fee for these classes.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes. Participants must register in person and pay with cash or check at the Recreation & Wellness Center.
- Call the center at 330-244-3392 or email Stacie Humm at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- No classes will be held when the university is closed due to weather emergencies, holidays or spring break.
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
Feb. 15, 2022
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
All modules and testing done in person.
BLENDED LEARNING - ONLINE WITH AN IN-PERSON SKILLS TEST
BLS or Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
Online modules can be started up to 30 days before skills tests.
Skills test: March 4
1 - 3:30 p.m.