NETWORK SERVICES UPDATE
Effective March 16, 2020:
To slow transmission of COVID-19 and remain consistent with recommendations from state health authorities to practice physical distancing, all Kent State University campuses are closed until further notice.
During this time, Kent State Stark's Network Services staff is assisting students, faculty and staff remotely.
Resources to help at home:
- Students: www.kent.edu/keeponlearning
- Faculty: www.kent.edu/keeponteaching
- Staff: www.kent.edu/keeponworking
Contact information reaches the entire Network Services staff.
- Email: Helpdesk-Stark@kent.edu
- Phone: 330-244-3490
- On-Campus Dial: 53490
- Kent State University at Stark provides access to its computer network and web resources as a service to its users.
- The East Wing Computer Lab Helpdesk is open to provide technical support to students, faculty and staff.
- Access to modern information technology is essential to the university’s mission.
- Policies regarding information technology and security have been established in the Kent State University Policy Register. View Policies.
- More resources can be found at support.kent.edu
CAMPUS LAB RESERVATIONS
Contact the Business Office at 330-244-3231 for information about campus labs availability and hours.