Kent State remains committed to slowing the transmission of COVID-19 and following physical distancing guidelines. All Kent State community members and visitors are required to adhere to the Flashes Safe Eight principles to ensure the safety of our community. Face coverings are required.
SPRING 2021 EAST WING COMPUTER LAB HOURS*
April 19 - May 4
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For assistance after 8 p.m., email email@example.com.
*subject to change
RESOURCES TO HELP AT HOME
- Students: www.kent.edu/keeponlearning
- Faculty: www.kent.edu/keeponteaching
- Staff: www.kent.edu/keeponworking
- Kent State University at Stark provides access to its computer network and web resources as a service to its users.
- The East Wing Computer Lab Helpdesk is open to provide technical support to students, faculty and staff.
- Access to modern information technology is essential to the university’s mission.
- View information technology and security policies in the Kent State University Policy Register.
- View support resources offered by Information Technology.
- Access the Technology Guidebook for new students.