A post-undergraduate student has received a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university (this includes students who attended another college after graduating from Kent State) and wishes to take additional undergraduate courses.
TYPES OF POST-UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Degree-seeking: Individuals interested in seeking an additional bachelor’s degree
- Non-degree-seeking: Individuals just interested in taking additional undergraduate coursework.
Kent State Graduates
If you are a post-undergraduate student who received your baccalaureate degree from Kent State, please call the Office of Admissions at 330-244-3251 for admission instructions.
Post-undergraduate students are encouraged to meet with an advisor prior to registering for classes. Kent State Stark advisors are willing to assist you, however, in some instances, you may be referred to an advisor in the college office at the Kent Campus in which the second degree is to be earned.
POST-UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Official transcripts from ALL previously attended institutions
- To request official transcripts be sent, see instructions below.
Transcripts are considered official only if they arrive in a sealed letterhead envelope from a high school, college or university. Transcripts issued directly to the student will be accepted only if the envelope is unopened. Once the envelope seal has been broken by someone other than a university employee, the transcript becomes unofficial.
If the original school is mailing your transcript, send to:
Office of Admissions
Kent State University at Stark
6000 Frank Avenue NW
North Canton OH 44720
- Parchment or electronic transcripts can be sent to Kent State University, Kent, OH.
- Parchment and/or eScrip-Safe transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com.