Faculty and Staff Technology Resources
Network services provides software and hardware procurement, networking, maintenance, and implementation for Tuscarawas Campus owned technology.
SUBMIT A REQUEST
Tuscarawas Faculty and Staff can submit requests to the Network Services Helpdesk for the following:
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Digital Signage on Campus Monitors
- Website Changes
- Campus Printing Assistance
- Classroom Technology Assistance
- Online Course Content Assistance
- Campus Hardware and Software Maintenance
- General incidents regarding campus technology can also be submitted
1. Go to the Helpdesk Support Site.
2. Login with Flashline username and password.
3. Click on Forms tab.
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TRAINING
Information Services offers training workshops daily on educational technology. You can also book time with a trainer. Please review their offerings frequently as they are constantly adding new topics.
- Canvas Updates
- Kaltura Video Software
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams for Academics Support
- Teaching Remotely
- Working Off-Site