- Displays current temperature:
The number you see on the screen is the current temperature in the room at the time. To choose a temperature on the thermostat press the red or blue arrow button and it will display what temperature the room will try to adjust to.
*when the air-conditioning is on, and the system senses the room is unoccupied or that the window is open the highest the thermostat will allow the temperature to raise to 80 degrees. So you may see 80 degrees displayed on the screen, before you press a button, or activate the occupancy sensor telling the system to return to your chosen temperature. Heat is not available when the air-conditioning is on.
*when the heat is on and the thermostat senses the room is unoccupied or that the window is open the lowest the thermostat will allow the temperature to fall to is 68 degrees. So you may see 68 degrees displayed on the screen, before you press a button, or activate the occupancy sensor telling the system to return to your chosen temperature. Air-conditioning is not available when the heat is on
- Fan Speed Adjustment:
This button can let you choose low, medium, high, auto, econ, or “stp”. “stp” means stop, where the fan will stop blowing. Press the fan button to choose a setting; the auto setting is recommended.
- Display adjustment:
This switch allows you to choose Fahrenheit or Celsius, by sliding the black button to the right or left
- “Stp” means stop, or turns off the fan. You can press the fan button until this is displayed to turn the heating or cooling to its lowest setting.
- “EC” or “Econ” indicates the thermostat has entered unoccupied mode. The “unoccupied” or “econ” temperature is the warmest the system will allow the room to get when the air-conditioning is on, or the coolest the system will allow the room to get when the heat is on.
- A small fan symbol, at the bottom left indicates low fan speed
- A medium fan symbol, towards the middle of the screen indicates medium fan speed
- A larger fan symbol, at the top left of the screen indicates high span feed.
- The word “auto” at the bottom left of the screen means the fan will turn on and off as needed to maintain the temperature setting chosen.
Two Plugs are ALWAYS ON
Plug in items like:
Four Plugs are OCCUPANCY CONTROLLED
Plug in phantom load devices like:
Cell Phone Charger