We want to help you find the living and learning environment that will feel like “home” while you’re on campus. It’s where you feel like you belong - where you can pursue your purpose and make connections that will last a lifetime. For your personalized recommendations for on-campus communities, visit the Flash Finder.
All of these communities provide the staff, security and services that students need, with:
- A full-time, professional residence hall director or area coordinator. Graduate and resident assistants work with the director to create healthy and welcoming learning environments.
- Electronic, swipe-card locks on all entrance doors and student rooms.
- Safety assistants and campus escorts for added safety.
- Building-wide wireless connectivity.
- Laundry facilities in the building.
- Area service desks for community connections, maintenance and housekeeping requests.
Also, Kent State residence halls remain open during break periods: fall, Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.