We recommend that you explore the following before submitting your housing application:
- Have you looked over the Housing Contract?
- Are you interested in joining a Living-Learning Program?
- Room details, rates, sizes, amenities and locations of our Residence Halls
- Apply for Housing
- An Application will not be processed without the $200 dollar Housing Pre-payment and $40 Application Fee.
- The Department of Residence Services accepts Cash, Credit, Check or Money Order. You may pay with a credit card as part of the online application. Please contact our Accounting Office at 330-672-7000 to inquire about other payment options.
Winter break applications are available online approximately a month before the start of winter break. There is no additional application needed for spring break.
Information regarding summer housing can be found on our website, typically beginning on April 1 of each academic year.